Powdered Metal Careers
- Die Setter
- Master Die Setter
- Die Setter Trainer/Manufacturing Engineer
- CNC/Tool and Die Maker
- Engineering Technician
- Weekend Part-time Parts Inspector
- Project Engineer
- Tool Design Engineer
- Administrative Assistant - Quality Assurance
- Quality Engineer
Through Your Keystone Powdered Metal Career:
- Pioneer the next technological innovations in powdered metal
- Strengthen your skills alongside the industry's most knowledgeable workforce
- Earn a comfortable living in a close-knit, affordable community
- Develop personally and professionally with the support of a caring, respectful management team
- Receive competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, 401(k)—with employer contributions—life insurance, and short- and long-term disability coverage
- Advance through our on-the-job training, promotion, and support structure
- Succeed as a valued member of our family-owned, community-oriented company
- Challenge yourself each day
Our St. Marys facility regularly provides paid engineering internships for college students. We occasionally have internships available at our Lewis Run location, as well as in other career fields. Interested students should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send it by mail to the address above.
For local high school students interested in pursuing a technical degree, we offer job shadowing programs year round for all career paths. We encourage incoming seniors to discover a rewarding trade through offerings in Machine Tool Technology, Electrical Technology, Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology, and even on-the-job training as Die Setters. Speak with your guidance counselor about enrolling in a program, or contact Human Resources directly during summer months.
Keystone is an equal opportunity employer.